First Baptist Mauldin has a variety of small groups, classes, and special events to help you deepen your relationship with God and with others. We value a biblical community and believe this occurs best in the context of a small group.
View our many Small Group offerings below:
- Find your place to connect through our Adult Small Groups. In these Sunday morning groups, you have the opportunity to:
- connect to God through worship and discipleship;
- connect to others in fellowship/relationship;
- connect to the church body through service and ministry;
- connect to your world through evangelism and mission opportunities!
- Student Small Groups:
- Youth Small Groups – A place where students will learn to apply God in their everyday lives, build stronger relationships with leaders and each other, and have accountability in their faith.
- Elementary Small Groups - Everything we teach in Small Group is based on one of three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52. I need to make the wise choice, I can trust God no matter what, and I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
- Preschool – Every element centers on giving preschoolers a first impression of their loving heavenly Father. Everything we teach our preschoolers is based on one of three simple, but powerful truths: God Made Me, God Loves Me, and Jesus wants to be My Friend Forever.
- Connection Classes – Offered to new members or people seeking more information about how to connect and serve in our church.